With so many amazing wedding venues in Chicago, searching for the place to host your special day may seem a little difficult at first. Just like back in your dating days, it can sometimes take a while to find “the one.” Keep in mind, though, that, similar to when you met your significant other, when you find the venue, you’ll just know. You’ll be able to really visualize your day from the minute you walk in.
Married in Chicago wants to make your venue search as easy as possible. We have a lot of info for you on our Venues page, but let’s take it a step further and break it down for you by neighborhood—starting with the West Loop.
Once home to mostly factories and warehouses, Chicago’s West Loop has been slowly transforming into the neighborhood it is today—the place to see and be seen. In addition to the great food and nightlife, this neighborhood houses many wonderful and unique wedding venues. Take a look at a few of our favorites below—there is something for everyone.
For info on more venues in Chicago, please visit our Venues page.
2324 W Fulton Street
Capacity – 200 Seated Dinner
What we love about Ovation:
- So much is included in the rental: a talented Style Matters DJ, a refurbished vintage photo booth, modern lounge furniture, a 1950s Rolls Royce and much more.
- It is a BYOB venue that offers a beautiful custom bar and light fixtures, sure to wow your guests.
- The location is great–easy to get to with plenty of parking.
1314 W Randolph Street
Capacity – 200 Seated Dinner
What we love about Prairie Production:
- This gorgeous family-owned space has floor to ceiling windows that seem to bring a little outside to the inside. The natural light this venue offers is perfect for any season.
- If the illusion of being outside isn’t enough, there is an outside area for you to use. It’s perfect for your ceremony or cocktail hour.
- Doubling as a photography studio, the space can be easily transformed to fit what you have in mind for your day and photographs extremely well.
1200 W Randolph Street
Capacity – 200 Seated Dinner, 350 Cocktail Reception
What we love about City Winery:
- Did we mention it’s a winery? If you love wine as much as we do, this is the place for you!
- The main event space is also where they hold their concerts, complete with a stage. Perfect for music lovers and/or a couple looking for a more distinct venue.
- The restaurant offers some great spots to take romantic wedding photos–including the wine bottle wall seen above.
1034 W Randolph Street
Capacity – 500 Seated Dinner, 800 Cocktail Reception
What we love about Venue One:
- A very modern event space, it’s a true blank slate that you can transform in so many different ways.
- Lighting will do wonders in this beautiful white space and, included in your rental is the use of their full, in-house lighting system.
- The have a live, growing moss wall, a perfect spot for photo ops. It’s one of our favorite things about this venue.
656 W Randolph Street
Capacity – Max 175 Seated Dinner, 200 Cocktail Reception
What we love about Catalyst Ranch:
- It’s unique space, with each room being decorated a little differently. There isn’t much need to bring in extra décor, which means you can put more of your wedding budget into another part of your day.
- Extremely colorful and full of an eclectic collection of furniture pieces that you can to use.
- It’s so fun! Perfect for a couple that wants the day to be easy and carefree.
1520 W Fulton Street
Capacity – 150 Seated Dinner, 200 Cocktail Reception
What we love about Room 1520:
- The rental is extremely inclusive, including the popular chiavari chairs, vintage lounge furniture, wireless LED uplighting and much more.
- They have the most stunning all-white antique bar with a marble top. It is a statement piece, for sure.
- Rooftop city view — a great spot for photos with your bridal party.
401 N Morgan Street
Production Room Capacity – 550 Seated Dinner, 700 Cocktail Reception
What we love about Morgan Manufacturing:
- Morgan Manufacturing offers a breathtaking industrial space that is sure to impress your guests.
- They have a few different event spaces within, making it ideal for weddings both large and small.
- We aren’t even kidding when we say that the bathrooms alone are enough to make us want to throw an event here! (Seriously.)
401 N Armour Street
Main Room Capacity – 220 Seated Dinner
What we love about Ignite Glass Studio:
- The venue offers quite a few options for you to choose from for ceremony and cocktail hour, including a spectacular roof top and a small garden area complete with a fire pit.
- On-site glass blowing demonstrations during cocktail hour, which makes this space stand out from the rest.
- The main event space is a blank slate and very versatile. You’re able to really make it your own.
1366 W Lake Street
Capacity – 150 Seated Dinner, 200 Cocktail Style
What we love about Loft on Lake:
- A skylight fills the loft space with gorgeous natural light — so great for your wedding photos.
- With wood trim and crystal chandeliers, the space feels elegant and romantic.
- The team at Loft on Lake are extremely helpful in guiding you through the entire planning process.
1466 W Kinzie Street
Moonlight Studio (Main Space) Capacity – 350 Seated Dinner, 500 Cocktail Reception
What we love about Moonlight Studios:
- An industrial but chic look so many couples love, with exposed brick, concrete walls and beautiful crystal chandeliers.
- Easy to transform the space into a place that truly reflects you as a couple.
702 W Fulton Street
Capacity – 300 Seated Dinner, 500 Cocktail Reception
What we love about Carnivale:
- Another space filled with beautiful colors, leaving you very little to have to bring in for décor.
- The food! Chef Rodolfo Cuadros uses his Latin American roots to bring delicious food to you and your guests. They will be impressed!